#2 ·
More

Dyno after exhaust

unichip installed

Murray's car on the dyno with Hitech exhaust

After unichip installation

David's beasty

#8 ·
I too am looking for a great deal on an APS exhaust. I heard the sound in the video posted here on their website.

I was pondering upon getting the Borla TD, but after hearing this system, I am sold... as soon as I can find an unbeatable price. :biggrin:

#10 ·
Nice one guys, was all loooking very nice and then David comes and blows all your figures to the weeds LOL

#12 ·
JTS2005 - Please add it to the gallery it may be helpful for other

Sound clips u say - not a problem give me till the weekend as I'm working late all this week and I'll get you guys some nice sound clips including a drive by ;)

KY350 - Car feels great matey especially above 3000 rpm truely come alive - very smooth. Can't wait to go for a nice long run on the weekend. Like I said please feel free to pm me if you wana a proper listen and spin.

Peter - not a problem matey ...

#13 ·
There's some photos I took in between taking guys for a spin in the my car, I had a great day but didn't get much of a chance to catch up with all of you, so my apologies to those people that didn't get a chance to have a quick spin and a chat.

Cheers

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.