last few

Dyno

Thanks again guys - was nice to meet everyone :cheers:

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
very nice i can add these to the gallery if you would like. I have one question, do you by chance have a sound or video clip of the APS exhaust system? i would like to hear it :biggrin: if you have one send it to me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! Nice pics! That APS exhaust system looks great!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Mikenbn - your car must feel very quick after the exhaust and Unichip changes.

Jinxxycat - APS exhausts sounds great. Hopefully someone may get a sound clip up to give you an idea of the sound. BTW, is anyone in the USA buying APS exhausts?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I too am looking for a great deal on an APS exhaust. I heard the sound in the video posted here on their website.

I was pondering upon getting the Borla TD, but after hearing this system, I am sold... as soon as I can find an unbeatable price. :biggrin:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Originally posted by Mikenbn@Feb 14 2005, 07:18 PM
My car on the Dyno stock with JWT pop charger

Hey Mike, Thanks very much for taking and posting all of the pics from the APS tech day for the forum, It's greatly appreciated by myself and hopefully others as well. :clap:

Peter

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice one guys, was all loooking very nice and then David comes and blows all your figures to the weeds LOL

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Originally posted by 350zluvr@Feb 14 2005, 02:30 PM
I heard the sound in the video posted here on their website.

Thanks for the link 350zluvr. Unfortunately, the sound produced by an exhaust while on a dyno is never as good as the sound it makes while on the road - goes for all exhausts that I've heard, not just APS.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JTS2005 - Please add it to the gallery it may be helpful for other

Sound clips u say - not a problem give me till the weekend as I'm working late all this week and I'll get you guys some nice sound clips including a drive by ;)

KY350 - Car feels great matey especially above 3000 rpm truely come alive - very smooth. Can't wait to go for a nice long run on the weekend. Like I said please feel free to pm me if you wana a proper listen and spin.

Peter - not a problem matey ...

·
Registered
288 Posts
There's some photos I took in between taking guys for a spin in the my car, I had a great day but didn't get much of a chance to catch up with all of you, so my apologies to those people that didn't get a chance to have a quick spin and a chat.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
[/quote]

Hey Murray at least this provides you with a real power target for the future. Did you happen to get a ride in David's Twin Turbo car and in so what was your thoughts on the performance? :shiftdrive:

Peter

1 - 20 of 20 Posts