Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great time we had at the last meet, 30 Z's and 2 G35's . It just went by to quick! On this next meet, What would you like to see happen to make this a better meet? Here is the location of the April 2nd meet. Time 12:00 to 5:00 http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...&searchtab=home

Terry (Mapleleaf of Zeetoyz) will be down here for this one! He will have some Pi-thon goodies and Zeetoyz gear. So let us know how we can make this meet a blast!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Terry is coming all the way from YYZ? ****! That's dedication! Or do you have some ladies waiting for him?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Tail Light Tint :OMG: Come to the show and show us all how to do it :cheers:

Also just to let you ZOS members know that I will be giving away some Fluid Caps sets and have 3 $100.00 gift certificates for Pi-Thon products that will be also given out :rockband:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I can't open the link. Where is the meet going to be?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sweeet! New link works. See y'all there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, The weather will be 78 degrees with sunny skies. Remember Mapleleaf will be here for this meet so I'm sure you DFW tech forum guys will be there to greet one of your own sponsors right? :clap:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Who the heck picked waxa-freakin-hatchie?

I wish i could show of my tail light tinting talent, but the process takes several days..

If i get some free time ill come out.. we shall see!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I going to try to be there, I just have to find out if I can get Sat off. Anybody want to caravan down from Dallas?

Oh and Terry i need the Pi-thon setup for the Samco hoses. Pm Me and I'll paypal you and just pick them up at the meet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[/quote]

That's a long story... but we got the OK from the city to do the meet in front of the court house should make for some cool pics. Just a laid back meet nothing fancy. Caravan from Ft. Worth- Arlington meets at I-20 to 287 Waxahachie, exit Kennedale Sublett go straight at stop sign, stay on service rd. pass burger King turn right we'll be there from 11:00 to 11:30 then we head to waxy. only 25 minutes from there. Hope to see every one there. :cheers:

·
Registered
87 Posts
[/quote]

You bet.... :clap:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
i sawthe pics.. very nice meet.. wish i could have made it, but i had 4 sets of taillights to tint... maybe next time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts