Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** Apexi N1 Titanium Single Ex. Ti Exhaust ***

1. Call 800-959-0145 toll free and mention the my350z sale **Master Card, Visa, Discover** OR PM US!!!!!!!
WE ALSO USE AIM: THMotorsportscom

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know how much lighter the Ti muffler is than the regular N1 (steel?) muffler?
The Steel version is dual and will weigh in at around 50lbs or so according to apexi. The wieght savings on this is unbelievable.

Eddie

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you think this exhust will come in a dual? or does that just defeat the purpose of having a single setup, which is light weight. Also does it have a deep note?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've had the Apexi Expert Ti Single on my Z for about 6 months now. Love the sound, very deep tone. The rear muffler section is incredible, weighs nothing practically! Only thing I dislike is having that empty exhaust notch on the passenger side of the bumper. I Thought about cutting the center of the bumper out between the two exhaust notches. Not sure how it would look though.

·
Registered
737 Posts
QUOTE (Importuner @ Sep 28 2007, 10:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=442499
I've had the Apexi Expert Ti Single on my Z for about 6 months now. Love the sound, very deep tone. The rear muffler section is incredible, weighs nothing practically! Only thing I dislike is having that empty exhaust notch on the passenger side of the bumper. I Thought about cutting the center of the bumper out between the two exhaust notches. Not sure how it would look though.

Someone posted up a while ago that you can use a screw to 'lift' that middle bit up so the notches aren't noticeable.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks good Wish you had dyno's with it and also some more good pictures

1 - 11 of 11 Posts