Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you think this exhust will come in a dual? or does that just defeat the purpose of having a single setup, which is light weight. Also does it have a deep note?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've had the Apexi Expert Ti Single on my Z for about 6 months now. Love the sound, very deep tone. The rear muffler section is incredible, weighs nothing practically! Only thing I dislike is having that empty exhaust notch on the passenger side of the bumper. I Thought about cutting the center of the bumper out between the two exhaust notches. Not sure how it would look though.

·
Registered
737 Posts
QUOTE (Importuner @ Sep 28 2007, 10:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=442499
I've had the Apexi Expert Ti Single on my Z for about 6 months now. Love the sound, very deep tone. The rear muffler section is incredible, weighs nothing practically! Only thing I dislike is having that empty exhaust notch on the passenger side of the bumper. I Thought about cutting the center of the bumper out between the two exhaust notches. Not sure how it would look though.

Someone posted up a while ago that you can use a screw to 'lift' that middle bit up so the notches aren't noticeable.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks good Wish you had dyno's with it and also some more good pictures

1 - 11 of 11 Posts