Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still goin crazy choosing between a Vortech, and a Stillen!!! LOL

HELP HELP :))

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I would do vortech. The stillen is underperforming, runs hot, and you need a different hood. Those 3 factors alone should sway your decision.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Dec 3 2004, 08:11 AM
I would do vortech. The stillen is underperforming, runs hot, and you need a different hood.  Those 3 factors alone should sway your decision.

What he said. :clap:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I run Stillen , only reason is because of Warranty , and trying to find a decent shop to do the work on any of the other S/C or Turbos, about running hot I don't find that but you need to have a New Hood for sure.If you have done another stype of work , headers or pipes you might have to change them , Stillen runs only on Factory items.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by zeetoyz@Dec 3 2004, 09:30 AM
I run Stillen , only reason is because of Warranty , and trying to find a decent shop to do the work on any of the other S/C or Turbos, about running hot I don't find that but you need to have a New Hood for sure.If you have done another stype of work , headers or pipes you might have to change them , Stillen runs only on Factory items.

One more reason to go with Vortech.

Isn't Vortech a little cheaper too?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
This should be a poll, but I vote Vortec.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
My vote for Vortech too. I have never seen very impressive #'s from Stillen

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah im pretty set on the vortech :) but changing the pulley to a 9psi would be a must :) !!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
FYI...not trying to spam here or anything...but Avalon Racing is selling the satin Vortech for less than $4100 shipped. Thats the lowest price I have seen.

Also read the post on the Vortech test drive....it may change your mind on running an SC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts