Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Eric over at Supreme Power Parts who I have done business and hung out with many times over the last few years is over stocked on Koni shocks for the 350Z. He has them in stock and will ship them as soon as the orders come in.

RETAIL
Front $256 ea
Rear $286 ea
TOTAL RETAIL PRICE $1084

SALE PRICE
Front $153 ea SHIPPED
Rear $172 each SHIPPED
TOTAL SALE PRICE FOR SET $650 shipped

Shipping is included to anywhere in Continental USA. Shipping to other locations will be a small surcharge not entire shipping amount.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or contact Eric directly at [email protected]

He is very well respected in the Euro community and is starting to do more with the import community.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm kind of shoppping for koni yellows but I don't see Nissan parts on the site

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Barzten1@Sep 16 2004, 09:06 PM
I'm kind of shoppping for koni yellows but I don't see Nissan parts on the site

Do a search on here or my350z.com as quite a few people have the koni shocks on their Z. Or go to www.shox.com they have Koni shocks for the 350Z listed at $758. This is a great deal my friend is letting them go at, pretty much at below the usualy group buy prices withoutthe hassle of haveing to wait for more people to join it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The following pricing is still good as of just 2 month's ago.

$585 + shipping.

Shipping is about $25 to anywhere in the continental USA

I emailed Eric at [email protected] and he confirmed the above pricing and shipping.

Price is much cheaper then you can get anywhere else.

Only reason I did not buy from him is because I needed to buy just the front set first to slip under my wife's radar if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by Broohaha@Jun 21 2005, 11:27 AM
I just went out to their site, and they don't even list selling the koni's for the z...  Makes me a little concerned...
[snapback]118640[/snapback]​

:monkey: because the original post was from Sept. '04?....They might've just quit carryin' em since then...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Originally posted by Gsedan35@Jun 19 2005, 11:58 AM
The following pricing is still good as of just 2 month's ago.

$585 + shipping.

Shipping is about $25 to anywhere in the continental USA

I emailed Eric at [email protected] and he confirmed the above pricing and shipping.

Price is much cheaper then you can get anywhere else.

Only reason I did not buy from him is because I needed to buy just the front set first to slip under my wife's radar if you know what I mean.
[snapback]117405[/snapback]​

????

Come'on guy's I just told you I just talked to eric recently.

Pick up the phone and call the man, that's all you have to do. Unless of course you want to pay $720 instead :doh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aiiiight. I called the man, and I should have them at my door by Wed... A very sweet deal, all in all. 610 shipped. Much better than the 700 - 800 at other sites.

BoostTed/Gsedan35 thanks for the info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.