Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've had my Z for a little over a month and the other day i walked out to my car and found this hideous door ding. It's about 3 inches below the driver's window and 4 inches from the rear edge of the driver's door. It's like dime size, dented, and scratched. I was sooo pissed. How the **** did it get way up there?!?! I mean, it's too high for a normal car and there are no high sitting trucks that park in my area of the complex.

Anyway, this, of course, prompted me to take a walk around my car to check for more, and what do I find?!?!?! Another one almost exactly the same exept it's right behind the front right wheel well. Again, how the F*CK did that get there, it's too far forward for a car's door to reach there. Then on top of all this, whoever put the dent on the right side actually rubbed off the road grime to see how much damage he/she did and, yet, did nothing about it. g*d-****-mother-f*cking-sh*t-eating-crack-baby-son-of-a-b*tch!!!!!!!

BTW - I know there should never be road grime on my Z but the weather here has made it very difficult to wash it.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
People have no respect I tell ya. To rub off the grime to see what kind of damage they just caused, and then walk away? A**holes is all I can say!!!
It's a shame that we basically have to watch our Z's 24-7 to make sure they are safe from the jerks who would do something like this. I was running late yesterday, but I made myself later b/c instead of going to dry my hair when I should have been, I peeped thru the blinds at the trash collectors to make sure they didn't fling our empty garbage can onto my Z...
I come home and the trash can is always in the middle of the driveway so I know they are just chucking it pell mell.

Are your dents scratched, paint damage, or could you get someone to pop them out (paintless dent removal)? Good luck with it man, and just keep a close eye on those neighbors who park badly.....maybe have to get some pylons to put around your baby at night.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
There was a great story posted on another Z board a while back about a guy who caught someone keying the side of his Mustang. The car owner chased down and beat the crap out of the vandal. Street justice is sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts