Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone on this borad is from edmonton. I have seen a few supercharger/turboed 350z around town so I was thinkign maybe some people might be on here maybe.
:starwars:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Fort McMurray. Try to get to Etown often in summer. Waiting to find out about any Z/G meets going on this summer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone on this borad is from edmonton. I have seen a few supercharger/turboed 350z around town so I was thinkign maybe some people might be on here maybe.
:starwars:

Yes I reside in Edmonton and no I'm not SC or TT ...... yet

·
Registered
5 Posts
maybe you guys might be able to give me a heads up on a few things. im actually in fort mcmurray too. looking at buying another house in edmonton again. anyway, im really itching to buy a 350z. but i want to do my homework first. the one im looking at has everything done to it, but the engine. if i pick it up, im gonna throw a fully built long block in it. and the APS TT kit. should be good for around 650hp.

the only problem is, i need a good shop in alberta that can do the work. and a good dyno tune for me. ive heard davenport in calgary is a good shop. but they mainly deal with domestics, he doesnt like working on imports.

ive dealt with speed-tech in calgary. and i dont think im interested in going back.

you guys know of any good shops??

also, you know anyone who wants a 300C SRT8?? lol i dont think its logical to keep 2 cars in the garage.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am from Calgary and Speedtech closed it's doors a couple months ago, so they won't be of much help. There are lot of other shops like Tunerworks, Autodream, Revwerks here that you can call and get some quotes and other information you may require.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts