Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, about a year ago I purchased some cf emblem fillers from Reen. They seemed very nice for a while, but over the last 12 months the finish started to crack a little and decolor just a slight bit. I guess 20 dollars for 2 sets (one front set one rear set) and them lasting for one year, thats not too bad of a deal. However, I have always thought that these were kind of dull looking unless the sunlight caught them. SO i have been looking around for new ones. I finally decided to take them out a few days ago and i cant stand the way it looks without them!
So, I found Suite E Grafx. The company looks pretty popular within the showcar world. The only thing that scares me is the fake cf they sell, they do say the emblem fillers are real though, so i guess thats okay.

My question... does anyone have these emblem fillers? I cant seem to find any pictures of them on cars besides the ones on the Suite E Grafx site. It look to me as if they are always fairly shiney even when out of sunlight, and this is really what i am looking for, that along with durability

Thanks for the input guys...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I don't have any CF on the Z, but I'm sure some people would be interested in that site. I will add that...just...about...now :Carbon Fiber acc

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by Conceyted@Oct 16 2004, 01:43 PM
My question... does anyone have these emblem fillers? I cant seem to find any pictures of them on cars besides the ones on the Suite E Grafx site. It look to me as if they are always fairly shiney even when out of sunlight, and this is really what i am looking for, that along with durability :)

Thanks for the input guys...

I've got them on my Z. They really look GREAT! You'll find them far more attrative than the REEN version. I originally had the REEN type, but Suite-E-Grafx are definitely superior. (zero problems with them) Go for it!

They also offer the CF fillers in different shades. Since my Z is SilverStone - I opted for a lighter CF - it's like charcoal.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
i got the suite e grafx one. my friend has the one from reen. we both agree that the suite e grafx fillers are much nicer. mine are glossy and has more depth to it. almost looks 3D (hard to describe)

i dont have a specific pic of the emblem, but here is my best one with the emblem.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by Conceyted@Oct 16 2004, 01:43 PM
However, I have always thought that these were kind of dull looking unless the sunlight caught them.

clear coat them since they are off any you aren't going to use them anymore to see if that solves your problem... if it doesn't you can put them right back in the trash... or give them too me and i'll use them as a template and make you some. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Spdu4ia+Oct 24 2004, 07:59 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Conceyted
@Oct 16 2004, 01:43 PM
However, I have always thought that these were kind of dull looking unless the sunlight caught them.

clear coat them since they are off any you aren't going to use them anymore to see if that solves your problem... if it doesn't you can put them right back in the trash... or give them too me and i'll use them as a template and make you some. :thumbsup:

i actually cracked the old set taking them off (it was a bitch) thanks for the offer though, bro. And i have the rear set fitting very loosely in the front. the rears i dont like with cf in them, looks cleaner without it in the rear. so if i do buy a set from suite e grafx ill be selling the rears. anyone interested?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts