Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone here has dealt with Import-Nation.com

Their prices seem much lower than most, and thier shipping isn't too bad either!

I'm lookin to pick up a set of side skirts from them, and shipping was like $20.00, which is good cause I purchased a front lip from Intense Motorsports, and they charged me almost $100.00 for shipping alone, AND they were over a month late!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
[/quote]

look fairly new to me so i cant comment.

shipping will vary from part to part.. *most body kits are drop shipped from the supplier (Veilside, etc..)

my front lip was 80$ for shipping and my spoiler was 110$ shipping (different vendors)

Intense was right on time for my stuff and even gave me a heads up that there is always a chance they will be late..

Be kind to the import vendors. They are usually waiting on BOATS for their stock to arrive. (then you have to deal with customs, are more shipping)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ordered a greddy front lip and sideskirts from them, will let you know how it works out. Could not pass up 18.56 for shipping!

[/quote]

shipping will vary from part to part.. *most body kits are drop shipped from the supplier (Veilside, etc..)

my front lip was 80$ for shipping and my spoiler was 110$ shipping (different vendors)

Intense was right on time for my stuff and even gave me a heads up that there is always a chance they will be late..

Be kind to the import vendors. They are usually waiting on BOATS for their stock to arrive. (then you have to deal with customs, are more shipping)
<div align="right">[snapback]102034[/snapback]
[/quote]

·
Registered
25 Posts
IM has good prices but I have never actually ordered as the shipping is out of this world. Just for 6 spark plugs it was crazy. Just put anything in your cart and go to checkout. You will be shocked.

[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]102034[/snapback]
[/quote]
<div align="right">[snapback]102271[/snapback]
[/quote]

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ordered a greddy front lip and sideskirts from them, will let you know how it works out. Could not pass up 18.56 for shipping!
Yeah thats what I'm lookin to pick up too.. the skirts. Already got a lip. Their skirts are like 300, where as everyone else is well over 400bux for them.. hope they're real deal..

·
Registered
4 Posts
They said that the skirts are going to take a long time to come in.. They are #60 on the list from greddy.. I guess I can wait.

[/quote]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts