Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed today when i was crusing around the seat felt hot like I had the seat warmer on, well i felt the seat bracket that bolts the seat to the car and it was hot.. the carpet was warm on the floor.. I have recently added a nismo exhaust and I was thinging the bigger pipes could make the floor get hotter?? it was about 85 degrees here but the seat bracket being hot to me seems weird. I have always felt heat coming from the motor even before i got the exhaust. is this a normal thing? Just qurious..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Jebz240@Aug 11 2005, 09:34 PM
I dunno about the heated seats, but i have noticed that the ac vents put out heat if the fans are off....
[snapback]144783[/snapback]​

yeah i know that but the metal frame the seat is on was hot, i guess it is from the heat of the y pipe that is under it? hmm

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
well when i first installed my cats and my headers...i has the same heating problem. however it went away after a couple days.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
All Z's are like this, stock or modded. The VQ simply runs hot, just how it is. Its especially noticable in the race cars with out interiors, the metal is very hot and radiated the heat throughout the cabin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts