Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Schumacher, as usual, won again. But the young upstart did a great job (Alonso)!.

I finally got a chance to watch a whole F1 race, and it was pretty clean and tight. Great coverage, especially with the super slo-mo replays.

After the finish, I had to go to work and the roads were clean and dry after last night's rain, hardly any cars were on the road, so I took the Z up to 110 and enjoyed the ride. Awesome is all I can say. Did I mention I love this car? I'm sure I have...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
See, I gave up on the F1 season somewhere around the point when it was obvious that it's fixed. Haha

·
Registered
806 Posts
Yea, I watched it and it was alright. My favorite driver, Montoya, didn't do too well though. I'm not a Schumacher fan, but I want to see how many wins he can get this season so I'm not always hoping he loses. Don't forget that there's a race next Sunday, the British GP, at 8 AM on Speed TV.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I remember correctly, Montoya had some issues with his car (which looks pretty badass). I like Montoya, also. I'll have to make sure I don't miss the British GP, like you said.

·
Registered
806 Posts
The Williams FW26 (his car) looks hideous. The front looks like a walrus, man I can't stand looking at it. I like the way the Renaults look best (especially the sides). By the way, Nissan helped in some engineering of the Renault R24 F1 car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad bro! I got the cars and drivers mixed up. This is the car I was talking about...

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 6 2004, 08:55 PM
My bad bro!  I got the cars and drivers mixed up.  This is the car I was talking about...

Yea, I know, I was talking about that one too. It's so ugly, looks like a walrus (the front looks like two tusks, lol). The pic I posted is of the Renault, which I think looks good. As long as it goes fast, I'll still drive it :D

Edit: The pic you posted is Ralf Schumacher in the BMW Williams. He didn't race this past race because he fractured his vertebrae at the USGP when he hit the wall around the last corner to the staright away.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the update! I missed it this weekend, even though I said I would make it a point to watch. Maybe I'll catch the replay later...

That guy is on a hot streak. If ever there was chemistry between man and motor, this guy has it. Man, all the other drivers must hate the player...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was one hellava crash! Saw the replay.

On the side, I just read about a local company here in MN that will work on the F1 Ferraris. Cool!

MTS Systems

1 - 10 of 10 Posts