Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic says...I tried searching, but there were errors. I am new to the forums, but can anyone find a supercharged 350z video or Turbo 350z video? Id like to see a few before I make a decision as to which one I will purchase. I am leaning more towards a stage 1 supercharger, but that may change. Anyone have any videos? Thanks you, any links or videos are appreciated.
-Patrick
:yourock:

·
Registered
130 Posts
All over.

I have quite a bit...what are you goping the video will tell you as far as supercharger or turbocharger, though?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. I just have only seen one turbo video of a Z. That was the APS turbokit. I am curious to see what the supercharged z and other turbo kit z's are capable of. The APS I saw ran an 11. Thanks. Can someone please show me a website or something where I can find a few of these?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can give you some estimates per kit.

You won't find too many drag racing videos...I have more street racing 350Zs than anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Stang281@Sep 13 2005, 02:08 PM

You won't find too many drag racing videos...I have more street racing 350Zs than anything.
[snapback]154799[/snapback]​

Thats fine with me. Anything will be appreciated. Could you please post the links to the videos? Or give me the website where you found them? Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Originally posted by wrxrick+Sep 13 2005, 04:40 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Stang281
@Sep 13 2005, 02:08 PM

[snapback]154799[/snapback]​

Thats fine with me. Anything will be appreciated. Could you please post the links to the videos? Or give me the website where you found them? Thanks.
[snapback]154835[/snapback]​

Well, I don't have the links, I saved most of them and they are over a few months old...which most people will remove the videos after a few weeks due to bandwidth and server space.

With no other mods...turbocharger kits get around 12.5-13.0, and supercharger kits get around 12.6-13.2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like the topic says...I tried searching, but there were errors. I am new to the forums, but can anyone find a supercharged 350z video or Turbo 350z video? Id like to see a few before I make a decision as to which one I will purchase. I am leaning more towards a stage 1 supercharger, but that may change. Anyone have any videos? Thanks you, any links or videos are appreciated.
-Patrick
:yourock:
Check out http://sportzmagazine.com/Z_Downloads.htm.

Bob Bell
Publisher
Sport Z Magazine
www.sportzmagazine.com
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts