Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Originally posted by tacobell@Aug 20 2005, 11:02 PM
Hi.. Z's.  I'm newbie here,  I'm about to add mods on my Z.  Any member with this ARK exhaust system from Ebay?  It does sound better than oem ... but any opinion?  And which exhaust system sound better ???  Pls post.. Thanks  :helpsmilie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

http://www.arkspeedracing.com/arkcmd/4803641/
[snapback]147578[/snapback]​

from the soundclip i would say Borla sounds better? but you might notice its cheaper to buy the same exhaust from the website u posted

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Do NOT buy anything off e-GAY you haven't seen in person on a car...or at least have a reputable review on

There is a LOT of JUNK out there. & scammers GALORE.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 24boosted@Aug 22 2005, 02:23 PM

"Item included :  Axle back muffler , Middle pipe with rasonator , Catalic converter pipe"

They must do some major R&D to their exhaust system. Lots of work must have gone into the "rasonator" and "catalic" converter "pipe." Some serious edumacated engineers at work here. LOL
[snapback]148128[/snapback]​

I wrote them this hehe:

Why would I buy something from a company that cant even spell catalytic and resonators correctly? I was thinking about this exhaust for my Z but due to your company's lack of being able to spell correctly I have changed my mind.I mean if your comapany cant even spell correctly in its marketing, imagine how horrible the engineering department is. I will stick with buying Nismo.

Refer to link and read mispellings in features section:

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Ha! They have a Webmasger .. uhhh .. WebMastor .. ummm .. dang it .. Web Master quick on the trigger. They fixed the spelling already

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Aug 22 2005, 04:31 PM
I wrote them this hehe:

Why would I buy something from a company that cant even spell catalytic and resonators correctly? I was thinking about this exhaust for my Z but due to your company's lack of being able to spell correctly I have changed my mind.I mean if your comapany cant even spell correctly in its marketing, imagine how horrible the engineering department is. I will stick with buying Nismo.

I find that extremely amusing :rolf2:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Aug 22 2005, 05:25 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Dave079
@Aug 22 2005, 04:31 PM
I wrote them this hehe:

[snapback]148190[/snapback]​

Damnit I suck!! :doh: :lmfao:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Dave079+Aug 22 2005, 03:45 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2005, 05:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dave079
@Aug 22 2005, 04:31 PM
I wrote them this hehe:

[snapback]148190[/snapback]​

Damnit I suck!! :doh: :lmfao:
[snapback]148192[/snapback]​

hahhaha... Dave079. See it does happen to oll. lolz.
It is a very temptation discount price. 950.00 Nismo or ARK for $629.00 what do you think ?? any other suggestions..

It is foreign company give them a chance..Dave079

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by DiRN+Aug 22 2005, 09:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tacobell
@Aug 23 2005, 12:01 AM
It is foreign company give them a chance..Dave079

According to their Web site, they're in City of Industry, CA
[snapback]148283[/snapback]​

I got email reply from them directly. And ark based on OEM manufacturing from Korea.

http://www.arkspeedracing.com/arkcmd/104118/

My first impression with ARK wasn't bad. so why not, I will try first one. take my gran :cheers: !! Wish me luck

·
Registered
88 Posts
Let us know if the muffler packing blows out after a month and volume increases 3x. Usually the cheap mufflers are just filled with fiberglass and blows out over a short amount of time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by 24boosted@Aug 23 2005, 09:34 PM
Let us know if the muffler packing blows out after a month and volume increases 3x. Usually the cheap mufflers are just filled with fiberglass and blows out over a short amount of time.
[snapback]148691[/snapback]​

I will do more seach on ARK company... but you guys making me think 2X... :doh:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I would not trust that system off ebay. Especially for that price, there are better and proven exhausts that you could buy.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
no way would I bother with this. I'm sorry.. There are just too many crap company starting to be known on ebay. Good luck if you do go for it though! it could be okay.. just too much of a chance in my opinion.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by tacobell+Aug 24 2005, 02:43 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-24boosted
@Aug 23 2005, 09:34 PM

[snapback]148702[/snapback]​

Just my $.02 I got my Borla (discounted) for $650. Why get a Y pipe exhaust for that amount when you can go TD?

I wouldn't dare buy performance parts off of ebay.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Aug 24 2005, 07:59 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2005, 02:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-24boosted
@Aug 23 2005, 09:34 PM

[snapback]148702[/snapback]​

Just my $.02 I got my Borla (discounted) for $650. Why get a Y pipe exhaust for that amount when you can go TD?

I wouldn't dare buy performance parts off of ebay.
[snapback]148832[/snapback]​

In person, I don't like borla. But thank you for your suggestion jinxxycat

And I just order one this morning with ARK. I'm getting one guys :irock:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts