Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think all the aftermarket ones are adjustable.
I have the Stillen sways since I got a deal on them but would get the 350evo ones if I was buying new.
You can go wrong IMO. Hotchkis has good pricing too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the evos and they were great. my buddy had the cuscos and then switched to evos and said that the evos on full stiff were much stiffer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We have had good luck with the Hotchkis sway bar kits. They are 3-way adjustable front and rear. They are hollow so they are much lighter than the other bars. It is an awesome product that people seem to be happy with when they install them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by scorpZ@Aug 6 2004, 08:43 AM
neither 350evo nor Cusco are adjustable, are they?

I have the 350EVOs , they are 3 way adjsutable and they work great. The new compound bushings (not urethane) are quiet and precise.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
We have had good luck with the Hotchkis sway bar kits. They are 3-way adjustable front and rear. They are hollow so they are much lighter than the other bars. It is an awesome product that people seem to be happy with when they install them.
+1 the Hotchkis work great. mine are 3 way rear and 4 way front for increased potential for a good set up.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
anyone instal any ot these themselves?
Easy install, Jack with jack stands and simple tools. The only hassel is getting around the exhaust in the rear but with a little patience it is done without to much profanity.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts