Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Why would you do that to a perfectly good Porsche!?!?! I think that might have even been a GT3. Sad.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
And the vette! I personally loved the guy who tried to steer with his foot, and then crashed right into the pole, and also the guy on the bike who apparently couldn't get around that tree right in front of him. That was hilarious.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Funny! But it took FOREVER to download the file, even with DSL.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
**** Richard, that sucks. The video started playing a couple of seconds after I clicked on the link and downloaded fast enough that the playback never caught up to the download. Time to upgrade to cable! w00t!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Jul 16 2004, 09:12 AM
And the vette! I personally loved the guy who tried to steer with his foot, and then crashed right into the pole, and also the guy on the bike who apparently couldn't get around that tree right in front of him. That was hilarious.

The Vette didn't bother me too much cuz I think that generation is the worst iteration of Corvette ever. The most recent (C6) is second. The C5 was awesom as well as the generation from late 60's to early 80's, esp. the late 60's with the chrome bumpers and accents.

SWEET!!!

One of my dream cars is a "nearly" all original '67 Stingray with side pipes, except with a modern Chevy EFI engine and supercharger purely for the sake of power. Of course that may mean I'd have to beef of the drivetrain, wheels/tires, suspension. Basically I jsut want it to look as stock as possible, then blow the doors off anything on the road.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Put these guys on the Atkins diet! The stand up in the truck guy seems to be the favorite here...

Lo Fi -your vette project is probably on LS1.com in the hybrid/retro forum. Saw a couple vettes on there while researching my Nova swap. Would be sweet just to drop the old skool bod on the new chassis...Ah, if it were only that easy...

·
Registered
232 Posts
i seen that vid on another board and watching it again.. i still get some laughs out of it. i must say that srt-4 that stalled at the line.. WOW that brings back some memories.. the first day i got my m3... lined up with a cobra AND STALLED>. it was soo bad.. i wanted to cry.. top it off some HOT chicks were on the side walk!! i still cant get over that !!

anyways.. have a good pic.. I CAN FLY!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I think the funniest part is near the beginning when the guy tries to tow his car out of the snow and his whole rear bumper comes off. LMFAO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Jul 16 2004, 06:26 PM
I think the funniest part is near the beginning when the guy tries to tow his car out of the snow and his whole rear bumper comes off.  LMFAO

I saw the whole video of that somewhere a while back. They tried for a really long time to get it out. Then they just got dumb. Haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts