Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
A lot of us that change the antenna use the one off a Honda S2000. Just go to a Honda dealer. I think I paid $20.00 or so. As far as installation, unscrew the stock one from the base and screw on the new one.

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Terry, your Z looks like a SB in that pic! I dont really listen to the radio since I got an iPod, so I relly just need somethin to cover the antenna threads with for all I care lol

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Sep 12 2005, 03:39 PM
Terry, your Z looks like a SB in that pic! I dont really listen to the radio since I got an iPod, so I relly just need somethin to cover the antenna threads with for all I care lol
[snapback]154498[/snapback]​

LOL yeah different light makes the BY look difft colors! I just snapped that out the back door of my office!!!!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I got mine off ebay for like $11 shipped. It looks great but I am noticing that the high temperatures this summer have started to fade it a bit on top. :headshake:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by maximZ@Sep 12 2005, 02:27 PM
I got mine off ebay for like $11 shipped.  It looks great but I am noticing that the high temperatures this summer have started to fade it a bit on top.  :headshake:
[snapback]154515[/snapback]​

You happen to remember the website? Its probably time I pull the trigger and get one..

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I got the S2K antenna...my stepdad, who owns an S2K, took off his stock antenna & replaced it with a longer one...so he could tune in NPR in the morning...So, I asked him what he'd done with his old one..."Oh, it's here in the garage..."

Screws in like it was made to order. Looks good for a freebie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts