1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Those look really nice! Great work.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Nice work Josh. I will post pics of the headlights I did for Buff when I get the reflectors back from Josh that he sprayed black

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/quote]

These are for Buff. I have been contacted by alot of people to do these, but few have actually followed through.

[/quote]

With my tight schedule, it is unlikely that I will make it to ZDayz this year. Even if i did, this takes a few days to do right. But if you are interested you can send me you lights and i can do them over a weekend. Or even better. I can do my lights, and ship them to you as soon as yours arrive (Semi core swap?)

[/quote]

The headlight reflectors are in the mail. Go them out later than expected, but they are coming. I ended up not sanding and buffing them because it kept messing them up. Just too hard to buf those tiny strips. Will still look great inside the headlights though.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am contemplating doing the headlights, but i am unsure if they will withstand rock chips..

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
It would significantly reduce your ability to see. I wouldn't do it if I were you. It would be an expensive thing to reverse.

I was thinking about sending you my reflector though when I do this to my headlights. I'll let you know on that though...

·
Registered
172 Posts
TOYKILLA, I sent you a message about my tail lights, have you gotten it?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, that looks good. Josh, how do they look on the PPW? It's tempting... Will it add any HP? :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I just read the DIY. I've done this on my Z32, so I think this will be a weekend project for me. Great writeup, Josh.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no problem.. seems there is a very large interest in these... Group buy anyone ? If i could get several people to commit to sending their lights at the same time (5+), i will drop the price.. It is easier to do them all at once..

·
Registered
305 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of them on a PPW 350Z. I'd like to se what they would look like. Plus can someone post a link to the removal of the tail lights. The saddest part would be parking the Z for the down time.

Can you PM me the price for having them done?

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 65 Posts