Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
WOW.. SO THEY JUST KINDA DISSOLVE?

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY FAIL ? Is there a sound? smell? smoke?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE: "power gradually decreasing and air/fuel ratio getting richer and richer. She also started idling a little rough". " I had three good clues though: A/F rich; loss of power, and engine running hotter than normal." I guess if you experience this you should check them out. Tere just pulled out all the stuff and now she has test pipes!!! Also fried the drivers side 02 sensor b/c a piece blew down the pipe and was resting against it. Not pretty but at least Tere is a good mechanic and took care of it.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
from the looks of it, looks like a very poor design. they really need to fix that if they want people to want their product.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by LBSOHK@Sep 26 2004, 08:05 AM
is it a poor design ? or is there other reason people have problems with them ? any warrantee on them ?

Actually people are having problems getting their money back or replacements from RT. I have 4k miles on mine with no problems, but they are coming off on monday. I sold them and I am putting Kinetix resonated test pipes on mine. They will be in hopefully mid next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts