Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just joined the site and have been reading alot of posts. This seems like a great place for information and I look forward to continued good reading. Anyway, I just bought an 04.5 chrome silver enthusiast 6mt. This will be mine and my wifes daily driver (we both work at the same hospital) and we have been having alot of fun driving it so far. Will probably add a rear spoiler, new wheels/tires/lowering springs, and an audio install.

Take care everyone!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hey parboy, welcome! Lots of great stuff here. Good choice of color on the Z!

Nice Supra, by the way! Still have it?

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Great to see you here. I think this place has people able to cover any topics/questions you may have, so dont be shy to ask anything..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Yep, still have the supra at the moment. It is for sale though, for the right price

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm saving up for a TT setup on the Z within the next year, otherwise I'd shoot you a modest offer.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome 'home' parboy! And pargirl, too! Post away!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Welcome to the site parboy! Gotta love the Chrome silver enthusiast, I think it was a great choice.

I'm going to be putting my lowering springs on my car this weekend (weather permitting - **** you Ivan!).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My asking price for the supra is $45k as it sits. The car has 54,900 miles on it, no wrecks or paintwork and no stories. It runs and drives flawlessly.

Thanks again for all the welcomes!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts