Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

This arrived yesterday night. '06 plate with special order alloys

Its brand new, but i still think it needs a proper detail and im itching to put a layer of P21S wax on it this weekend, so no pics till then

Here's a teaser pic i took on my phone......see who can guess what it is :nana:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Could it be a Murci Roadster??
I sense that there is an obsession with convertibles in the family!!!!
Love to check it out
Matt

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I think that's the right rear brake cooling duct of the Murcielago, not the intake as I originally thought. I think the intake is mouted up behind the window.

Very jealous.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
**** i thought it would have been alot harder to guess :doh:

yeah its a new Murci

not a roadster though, as it doesnt have a folding roof. We pinched the wheels off the roadster though :shiftdrive:

took it for a spin just before..........oh my god!!

the driving experience is just off the scale, u sit very very very.....did i say very low, and there is so much noise coming from just behind your head, its as if every 100rpm brings a new engine and exhaust note. Went around a few corners and its just all grip, and actually feels quite nimble. But on the road looking through the side mirrors, it pretty much takes up a full lane. Gearchange is beautiful, alot like the Ferrari where it feels like a magnet pulls the gearknob into the next gear and u hear that characterist silver gate clicking sound. Its just an experience, the 360, SL55 and 996 S just pale in comparison

i still think the SL55 is quicker though lol

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
So how many cars does that make in your stable and what are they?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Sam my friend, Can i have a seat on your Murci? hahahaha.

Just kidding man but bloody nice car. I always love Murci. But Diablo Will do if i can afford one :p

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Very nice, TPIACE. :clap:

That has to be an exhilarating ride!!

I really like the little brother, Gallardo. That's about all the Lambo I can afford! haha :)

Congrats, and I cannot wait for the post detailing pics!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha is it your lambo or dads' ?

nice car, make sure to post huge pics.
hahah its dad's toy, i just get to wash em and drive em

on my salary i can only afford a Z :doh:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
VERY NICE Sam.... your dad does really have great tastes on all the supercars!!! You gotta have a huge garage, should really make the garage wall in glass, so it will be like a mini show room!!! More photos please!!!

Yun, go for the swap man.. it will be the best experience that you will ever get!!!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow. How awesome is that.

A saw a few @ the panel beater when i took the 200sx in and **** they are WIDE, however look stunning.

congrats on the new car.

You know you have to take more pics for us right.

L8TR

1 - 20 of 45 Posts