Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Posted by Pimpizzy from ChicagoZ:

can we please end this thread.. i dont wanna hear ne more of ppls opinions.. i knew AJ better then ne1 in the whole world.. he wasnt dumb he was hard headed.. he enjoyed only 2 things in life.. his car and girls.. lemme clear things up since i was with him b4 the accident.. he was racing a golf for money after the race he kept going while seeing a cop car make a U turn.. he tried getting away b4 the cop car could do ne thing.. he ran a red and crashed into a cargo van.. he was thrown from his car.. at the hospital the man told us after his parents came that he was thrown and brought to lut. gen. hos. and that the doctors did all they could but it wasnt enough to save him... he was like a brother.. i cant even look at my car w/o crying.. all i wish for is for him to roll into my driveway and take our cars for a wash.. but i know it will never happen again.. never being able to goof off in school.. never cruising around showing Z love.. never being about to holler at the females.. but now i know that hes in heaven right now doing dounuts and drifting all over the place cos thats what he loved doing.. he drove faster then his angle could fly and this is what happend.. i know he feels bad for causing all this pain to his friends and family but i also know that he wouldnt want us to suffer for what he did...

RIP Alsiej (AJ) Azdic 09.03.87 -- 11.23.05
"Ride till we die, playa playa"

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I've made a few quick turns to avoid a ticket here and there, but never flat out 130mph police chase ****. Craziness. You may be able to outrun the copcar, but you won't outrun the radio. NEVER run from the law.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
It should be noted the driver of the car he hit also was killed.
which is what makes it even worse. i mean a life lost is terrible, but when your doing stupid **** then i dont have any sympathy. Also the fact that he took the life of an innocent person!!!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
now i do stupid stuff on the wide open highway when nobody is around.. i will only risk my own life and would never do anything to endanger innocent bystanders.. happens every day unfortunately.. in a lot of areas cops will not chase you for the reason of risking lives.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I feel for the family of innocent driver of the other vehicle, who will have to relive the tragedy every holiday season because of the actions of the idiot doing 130 mph running from the cops.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sounds to me like he was a complete dumbass. The fact that he would jeopardize everyone in his path as he drove at an extremely excessive speed just to avoid a traffic ticket shows that his decision making skills are poor. That he would run a red traffic signal at that speed demonstrates that he is a complete idiot and has no consideration for anyone but himself. The only sympathy that I have is for the family of the innocent driver that this moron killed. I would suspect that the world is a better place with AJ gone. It is a sin that he killed someone besides himself.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
this really irritates me alot, but we live in a world filled with complete dumb shits like this kid!!

i just wished he took his own life and no one elses!!

i saw on the motoring thead that some guy was saying that he deserved it and such and such....... then the guy who started it was like keep your comments to yourself!! i was going to say... if you post crap like this then be prepared for some rude comments!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have to say those innocent was the real victims here....I feel sad for the loss of a fellow Zer however he failed to yied to a police unit. He was street racing NUFF SAID....and he murdered some innocent people who were just driving to the store for a gallon of milk......C'mon

1 - 20 of 47 Posts