Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very nice...Like what you have done in the engine bay . You need to get the Brake area cover . Maybe I'll pull mine out and take some pic today

·
Registered
87 Posts
Very nice! :clap:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks ya'll. Yeah I need to get the break res cover to even out the engine bay. I am not to interested in modding the engine a-whole lot as this is my daily driver and I have put on 23k miles in the last year already. I am thinking of getting a set of Volks in the future when I run thru my Pilot Sports. What would be opinions of a TB Coupe with a set of Volk SF Challenges in gold? I was also thinking of getting the badging on the rear and the emblem in the grill gold dipped to match the Volks.
Thanks for the feedback :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, that's nice. Great angle shots! And :welcome:

I think gold would look good with that color.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Originally posted by Triji@Oct 26 2004, 10:18 PM
Thanks ya'll. Yeah I need to get the break res cover to even out the engine bay. I am not to interested in modding the engine a-whole lot as this is my daily driver and I have put on 23k miles in the last year already. I am thinking of getting a set of Volks in the future when I run thru my Pilot Sports. What would be opinions of a TB Coupe with a set of Volk SF Challenges in gold? I was also thinking of getting the badging on the rear and the emblem in the grill gold dipped to match the Volks.

Gold on TB? Naww man... That TB is so close to black I think silver or even chrome wheels would set it off jus right. The gold SF Challenges MIGHT look okay against TB, but definitely not gold emblems.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i really like that color... you definately have a winner triji... course all G's are winners... haha well can't wait to see what ever wheels you decide to put on it... i think Gold would be different... i really wouldn't mind getting my GTC's powdercoated in Volk Gold or the color of the Infiniti Wheels... the titanium looking ones what do you think? well awesome car keep it clean

·
Registered
17 Posts
btw about the CAI, i have an injen pretty much the same setup.. what i did was took the cold air pipe which is the long one off and screwd my air filter where your bypass valve thing is connecting... you can always get another air filter for it... go to a shop and get a custom one that fits unless your original air filter fits... you should be fine lemme know how it works out for ya

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by C-Lawd+Oct 26 2004, 11:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Triji
@Oct 26 2004, 10:18 PM

Gold on TB? Naww man... That TB is so close to black I think silver or even chrome wheels would set it off jus right. The gold SF Challenges MIGHT look okay against TB, but definitely not gold emblems.

Have to add my G! 03.5 IP coupe

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by RedefinedG35@Oct 28 2004, 04:02 PM
btw about the CAI, i have an injen pretty much the same setup.. what i did was took the cold air pipe which is the long one off and screwd my air filter where your bypass valve thing is connecting... you can always get another air filter for it... go to a shop and get a custom one that fits unless your original air filter fits... you should be fine lemme know how it works out for ya

more IP

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts