Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Post-weight loss do you think she is:

• HOT HOT HOT again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After seeing her reality tv show she will forever be ingrained in my brain as "that fat nasty stupid

• I admire her strength to lose the weight and try to clean up, however, it just isn't happenin for he

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">But she was a "fat nasty stupid HO" before the show

</span>

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
She's vile. I'd rather drink my own puke...

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 1 2004, 03:10 PM
She's vile.  I'd rather drink my own puke...

That's what I am getting from the hubby too (well not your EXACT words!)
I just think it's great that she lost all the weight. Then we saw her show back on, and she's still as dumb as a bag of rocks when she speaks (not eloquent at all). I was hoping it was the drugs/booze but I guess not! Just wanted to see what yall guys thought...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Anna Nicole -No effin way

Geri Ryan -is the divorce final yet?

I do like a nice tall cold blonde in the a.m.; however, prerequisites are: think & speak...IQ can't be less than dress size.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by lionkiller@Jul 1 2004, 03:50 PM
Anna Nicole -No effin way

Geri Ryan -is the divorce final yet?

I do like a nice tall cold blonde in the a.m.; however, prerequisites are: think & speak...IQ can't be less than dress size.

Are the rumors true about Geri Ryan and her reasons for the divorce? I heard that she is claiming her man forced her to have sex in front of other people. Yeah, whatever. If that's the case, she could've said, 'No.'

Geri Ryan.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
She said hubby took her & tried to 'force' her to to do the dew at the 'club'. More than one instance was implied. Why anyone would be caught twice in the same trap is beyond me.

Temper that with the fact that people will say anything in a divorce...

It is useless to resist......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
OK, yes she is dumb as a f*cking rock. Maybe even worse, at least rocks don't have the ability to talk, which would make her seem infinitely more intelligent. In the most recent issue of FHM magazine (she's on the cover), she states that she had sex with... get this... a ghost! Not once, but multiple times. She's dead serious.

Now, intelligence quotient put aside, yeah I'd hit it.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Jul 6 2004, 11:23 AM
she states that she had sex with... get this... a ghost!  Not once, but multiple times.  She's dead serious.

<span style="color:darkblue">I heard about that. I think she said it was really good too. It reminds me of the
in Ghostbusters</span>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts