Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considerng an Amuse R1titan muffler for my 350z which adds about 11HP to the wheels. Is there any better alternative? Is it better than the nismo catback? Amuse dosent make any headers, what will be a good match to gain any furhther boost in HP? How about nismo r-spec headers with amuse catback.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Minimal gains are what you will expect with a exaust upgrade alone unless you add headers and high flow cats. Thing to remember is do not think the HP claims that a company says is what you will get. Only way to see if you actually did get a gain for your car is to run a dyno before the install then run one after. Basically the only gainyou will get is a better sound in some cases.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Amuse muffler and the front Y-pipe fits in directly with the manifold without the requirement for any kinds of catalyzer as the front Y-pipes are longer than the standard versions. In Japan Amuse is regarded as one of the best muffler manufacturers, how is their popularity in the US? Also does anyone know if I use another company header such as Fujitsubo or nismo with Amuse muffler is it going to hamper the performance .
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts