Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been to 5 different Nissan dealers in CT and MA. I've gone through so much that I am blacklisted by most of the dealers. Anyway I finally found a good dealer that I want to let you guys know about. I am not affilate to the dealer, but i am just happy that they finally got my car fixed and did the best possible to address the Nissan quality issues. The person you need to talk to is the service manager Jeff McAlister at Wagner Nissan in Simsbury. Unlike the other morons at the other dealers, he actually knows about cars and he isnt an order taker. Go to him if you need someone who can work on your Z correctly. If you dont mind, just let him know Tom M. sent you. I dont get paid for anything, but I just want to return a favor because he did a good job on my car. I have to give credit to where it is due.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been to 5 different Nissan dealers in CT and MA. I've gone through so much that I am blacklisted by most of the dealers. Anyway I finally found a good dealer that I want to let you guys know about. I am not affilate to the dealer, but i am just happy that they finally got my car fixed and did the best possible to address the Nissan quality issues. The person you need to talk to is the service manager Jeff McAlister at Wagner Nissan in Simsbury. Unlike the other morons at the other dealers, he actually knows about cars and he isnt an order taker. Go to him if you need someone who can work on your Z correctly. If you dont mind, just let him know Tom M. sent you. I dont get paid for anything, but I just want to return a favor because he did a good job on my car. I have to give credit to where it is due.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only fixed the alignment, but found a tire feathering problem and my idle goes on. I know it is a tricky problem, i didnt expect the dealer to fix it. I do have to give them credit for even TRYING, the other dealers didnt even bother

·
5,437 Posts
I got my Z in CT also.. paid $500 over invoice for it, and that was in 03 (car is an 04 performance). They took care of me, very nice transaction.

Cant remember the dealer name unfortionally!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got my Z in CT used too. I searched everywhere for a dealer that didn't seem corrupt. Most just wanted to sell the dang thing and neglected to assist me when I found problems with there car. Finally found a good one in Hartford tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts