Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks good!! Most engines I've seen on several forums are other colors -- red, orange, blue, purple, etc. I like the silver/aluminum. Might look good on my new CS. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
55 Posts
woooow!! this one is what I was looking for!!
is there any one who is gonna make this beautiful silver one to sell? If so, I will get it first.

joke!!

thx for the pics.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looks really good! I think those would look good on any color. DB would be a good color Z with those covers as would black. It's always good to change the contrast between the power color and the eye candy color but that color cover would go good on any. Good choice toy.

One more thing, where did you get them or who painted them?

Oh yeah nice kitty and nice painted toe nails!
Nice color choice!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Wow that looks great Josh. I really like the color scheme.

Also you did a really nice job on your toenails

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Josh,
I think you have a nice "*****" and cute "TOES" especially painted that shade of pink..

No seriously that looks really different!!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**** you guys, that was not me.. that is my girlfriend

anyways, i did the paint on the covers. i would do the same for others, but i am not comfortable with the durability of the paint on these yet.

still in testing.. when i used clearcoat, the paint was severely dulled, so i scrapped the clear and just used the paint. it would be easy to scratch or dull the finish im afraid.

but as long as you are careful, there are no worries..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks real good, i think it would look better if you pollished your plenum. Tne ht esilver and pollished look would be sweet

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Aug 22 2004, 03:21 PM
metallic silver paint!

hahaha I am NOT a blonde! LOL I mean what brand? Duron, Krylon, etc. Is it spray paint or did you airbrush it on or something like that? I know there are several brands of paint out there that offer heat resistant paint, wondering if you used one of those or just regular paint? Thanks

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
glad you like it.. i wish i could clear coat these, but the clear just changes the color too much.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
ZPRESENCE on 350zfrenzy does these PERFECTLY... the work is simply amazing. He actually has a whole process of how he did it on there too if any of you want to try it yourself.

Josh - the only thing I'd do with those is maybe change the color of the lettering, other wise they look nice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts