Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Z came equipped with a Nav. unit that I really do not want to ditch. My E-01 multi display controller is mounted via Velcro in the center console as shown. A workable short term solution, but not very happy with it in there. Anyone have any suggestions for an alternative location?

Dimensions: 21mm x 88mm x 112 mm

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...

Found out that the display unit will fit in the sunglass holder but:

Still not clearly visible from drivers position - incorrect angle.

Do not think the sunglass holder will close with the display installed there.

The GReddy site is under construction...I'll get the specs. on the mounting hardware from my shop or vendor.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I think I have what you're looking for, Toykilla. The connection measures APPROX. 45mm x 16mm. As near as I can tell it is a single connection split to two locations, but I cannot really tell for sure. I'll contact my shop in the morning and confirm.
Colorwise, silver matching the gauge trim would be best.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They don't appear too disconnect from the Profec display. I will be in contact with my shop this afternoon and ask them. My car is at home now so I can't check on it. Will advise ASAP.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a pic of the prototype Toykilla provided. It was installed yesterday and I am very exited to finally be able to view the display. Thanks Josh!

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
It came out nice if i must say so myself

Keep in mind this is Protoype Rev A. After getting KShep's feedback i am moving forward with some changes and hopefully get a mold made..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts