Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FEELER Alpine Ivad 300 DVD Touchscreen Cheap!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpine Ivad 300 DVD/MP3/CD FEELER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be traveling also, to the land of the rising sun in December and will be bringing new goodies for my Z including a new Stereo. Therefore I want to know if anyone is interested in an Alpine Ivad-300 Stereo and DVD player. Comes with everything it originally came with including catalogs and in addition a remote control which is sold separate usually ($60 value), and a few Movies I actually burned to have in my Z with out having the originals there. It Also comes with a custom switch to override the grounding and play DVD's while vehicle is moving. Here are a few pics of my unit on the car. Also has the Alpine head which goes in the glove box.

I paid $1600 plus $60 for remote and $25 for Overrride Switch. $1685 total.

Im asking to see if anyone wants this mint condition unit for $850OBO for all this or $750 if you give me your stock Bose unit.

For $1000 I can include my PS2 which is from my Z as well (Slim Design) with 2 controllers and a memory card or $950 with your stock Bose unit.
I do need the stock unit so I dont have a hole there till December.

Alpine is only 4 months old. No scratches on screen nor any part of the component. i will also include a bottle of Monster screen cleaner with a 100% Towel for screen cleaning which leaves no residue.

Also Includes the case for perfect fitment in the Z stock compartment.

Make me an offer. FREE SHIPPING!!!! If you want insurance......let me know.

If you have an Ipod i can include a Monster brand cable to hook up your Ipod to it also.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by jmcmorante@Sep 27 2005, 09:39 AM
Come On its a good unit $850 shipped! :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :goodtimes:
[snapback]158283[/snapback]​
Im in Australia, is that price in US dollars?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont know what you mean Canberra. I dont know if you are saying its the least I can do sicne you may think im asking to much or you are just being sarcastic that the price is low. Not sure what you mean. But I beleive it is a decent price for a unit i paid double for only 4 months ago and also have added a lot of extras.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey I have the stock stereo, but it isnt the Bose. Would you be willing to take that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.