Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling an Alpine CDA-9835 headunit, Alpine KCA-420i Ipod interface and an Ipod 40GB Gen4. I also have a JL Audio 12W6v2 subwoofer and a custom made G35 subwoofer enclosure for sale.

The Alpine items are brand new in box and have never been installed or anything. The CDA-9835 normally goes for $549 new from Crutchfield and the KCA-420i is $100 new.

The 40GB Gen4 Ipod has been used for about one month. It comes with an ISkin Evo2 cover and an AppleCare 2 year warranty plan. The Ipod case is $30 and the AppleCare plan is almost $60 alone (yes, it is transferable).

Asking:
$475 + shipping for the Alpine CDA-9835
$80 + shipping for the Alpine KCA-420i
$400 + shipping for the 40GB Gen4 Ipod, Evo2 cover and transferable AppleCare warranty
$950 shipped for the whole package

I'm asking $475 + shipping for the JL Audio 12W6v2 and custom sub enclosure package. I'll sell the JL 12W6v2 for $250 shipped by itself.

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New Pricing for the items:

$450 shipped for the Alpine CDA-9835
$80 shipped for the Alpine KCA-420i
$400 shipped for the 40GB Gen4 Ipod, Evo2 cover and transferable AppleCare warranty
$900 shipped for the whole package

$260 shipped for JL Audio 12W6v2 alone
$250 + shipping for the sub enclosure alone
$475 + shipping for the JL Audio 12W6v2 and custom sub enclosure package.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You could probably get it for even cheaper then that on Ebay but you get what you pay for with these "discount" online places. I've gotten bit in the a** before from doing that. So I'd rather buy from reputable authorized dealers and pay a little more.

I bought all the stuff up for sale from Tweeter (an authorized Alpine dealer). $450 shipped is a great price on a NIB head unit. If you'd like to make an offer, like I mentioned above, you're more then welcome to.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
No dis intended. I don't buy from eGay, either. The above site/price was just the 1st thing that popped up when I googled the unit.

peace,

s

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey I am very intrested in the HU. whats the diffrence in yours and the Alpine 9833 ? And what is the Alpine KCA-420i ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey redline..

here's a comparison chart off of the Crutchfield website. The biggest difference is the display type on the units. The 9833 has a muliicolor display but the 9835 as a Biolite display.

"BioLite Display: The high-quality display uses biochemical luminescence technology that provides outstanding visibility even in daylight. In addition, it has a much wider viewing angle than conventional displays."

The Alpine KCA-420i interface lets a users control the Ipod directly thru their Alpine head unit. It basically treats it like a cd changer. Another benefit is that the song information from the Ipod is displayed on the headunit face.

"Digital music devotees rejoice! Forget about fumbling around with your iPod controls to change songs or albums while driving. Now, you can connect your iPod to a compatible 2004 Alpine in-dash receiver with Ai-Net connections (see below), and control all the functions right from the receiver! (Note: the adapter is compatible with all iPod and iPod mini models equipped with a dock connector and iPod software update 2004-04-28, or higher. )

The KCA-420i package includes a compact adapter module and two cables. Read more
Key Features:
» includes adapter module and two 78" connecting cables
» access iPod with Alpine receiver's controls (compatible with 2004 Alpine Ai-Net receivers)
» charges iPod battery while driving
» artist/song info displays on Alpine receiver display"

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll also consider trades for performance parts. I'm specifically looking for:
  • Crawford High Flow Cats
  • Unorthodox Racing Pulley Set
  • JWT Clutch & Flywheel Package
I'll entertain offers for other comparable parts as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump.. still available..

New Pricing for the items:
$425 shipped for the Alpine CDA-9835
$75 shipped for the Alpine KCA-420i
$375 shipped for the 40GB Gen4 Ipod, Evo2 cover and transferable AppleCare warranty
$850 shipped for the whole package

$250 shipped for JL Audio 12W6v2 alone
$240 + shipping for the sub enclosure alone
$450 + shipping for the JL Audio 12W6v2 and custom sub enclosure package.

·
Registered
15 Posts
[/quote]

Hey there...
I take it the enclosure for the sub is sold? Can you give me some info on the design, modifications, etc you had to go through to get that guy installed...Also,is that part of the trunk the same as the 350Z?
THanks
Ali
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.