Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read my post from a mr2 forum that i posted (my car was in the bodyshop on the 4th week because the car was damaged before i even bought it, had to get it fixed. I already lost the car for a week due to that)

On my way home from my gf's house, my 45 days old car was almost totalled by two punks in a Grand Am. I was slowing down for a stop light, I saw them in my rear view mirror coming down at over 60mph. As they got closer, I realized they weren't going to stop in time. So I just gunned it from where i was, luckily I was able to get them enough space to stop. Thank god for all the power, else I will probably be in the hospital!!! After the whole incident, I let him passed me after the light. I then saw him do a lot of strange things. I saw him slow to a crawl and gun it up to 70mph in a regular street, I also saw him swerve back and forth for no apparent reason. That really got me ticked off, I followed him for another mile past my house. I happened to find a cop sitting on the side of the road and told me what happened, he then proceeded to take off and go after him. I dont know if he caught him or not, but I am still pissed off about it. I really think they stole the car because they didnt look like the guys that would buy a grand am. I remember his license plate, it was NH 137-3355 that was in Quincy, MA at the time. Is there anyway for me to tell if that car was stolen or not?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Go to the local police department and tell them the story and give them the license number and they can "run" it to see if it has been reported stolen, or they can contact the person to whom it is registered and see if they have the car or it has been stolen. If it hasn't been stolen then they may have a lead on the person who was in the vehicle with the weapon...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts