Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the differances from the track model from the others as far as perfomance? i know the brembos and the rays wheels, but is there anything else? thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Originally posted by badass1g@Jun 15 2005, 08:33 PM
what are the differances from the track model from the others as far as perfomance? i know the brembos and the rays wheels, but is there anything else? thanks in advance
[snapback]114970[/snapback]​

You got the biggies. Tracks also tend to have cloth seats & a cheaper stereo (well as if the Blose isn't cheap) LOL

The engines & Tranys are the same. I've worked on a Track & my Touring Roadie & can find no "real" differences other than those that are already listed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by Buff+Jun 15 2005, 05:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-badass1g
@Jun 15 2005, 08:33 PM
[snapback]114970[/snapback]​

You got the biggies. Tracks also tend to have cloth seats & a cheaper stereo (well as if the Blose isn't cheap) LOL

The engines & Tranys are the same. I've worked on a Track & my Touring Roadie & can find no "real" differences other than those that are already listed.
[snapback]114978[/snapback]​

The 05 track has several engine difference starting with DVVT, the variable valve timing is also on the exhaust cams. nissan also claims different cams and pistons as well as a close ratio transmission. and a 7k redline = 300hp over a broader rpm range. and quicker gears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts