Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a set of Tein S-Tech springs a few weeks ago. I figured they should be broken in by now, so I took my baby in for an alignment. Anyway, They said they got it as close as they could, but were unable to get it within spec. From what I can gather, both rear wheel toe is within spec, but the camber is .1 out of spec. The front wheels are in spec with toe and caster, but out of spec on camber same as the rear. I thought I read that with the small drop of the Tein springs, the Z could be put back within spec. Plus, with the # of times Nissan keeps changing the alignment specs, how do I know they used the most current setup?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sounds like you might need a camber kit now.

I know TK/Josh just did something with his setup to get it into specs. Ask him about it.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
First thing.. You cannot change the front camber with the stock arms.. There is no adjustement..You have to get aftermarket arms to do that..

Second thing.. the rear camber arms do not have alot of adjustment so its possible sometimes to get them in spec. You can buy aftermarket adjustable camber links for the rears..

.1 degree is pretty small and i wouldnt worry too much about that.. Do you know how far out the front arms are?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The front specified camber is -1.3 to 0.2 degrees. One is -1.8 and the other is -1.4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts