Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware of this guy , he is under investigation ( NYPD , Irvine PD , and IFCC and soon Post Office )
I've sent this guy a certified check for Work Equip Wheels almost 2 months ago , still dont have them , different story - every few days..
Please do yourself a favor and remeber his name.
Guy is stupid since he gave me his correct address and it wasnt hard to find him
.. Im planning to visit him soon , just to smack him around

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
"....Just wait till you Father gets home..."

& that's why sammy don't deal wit strangers...(I got enough trouble wit da famly)

:goodtimes: Good luck getting your $$ back. If he heads north, lemme know...I have a fast car, guns, & live by the freeway.

sincerely,

Collections Dept.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kind of difficult to deal with him, he's in Cali , im in New York , but Im not letting my money go like that...
we shall meet soon mofo..

I didnt want to abuse his mom , she seems like a nice lady , and I dont think shes on the scam... plus theres a language barrier with her..
eh...
Im going on a road trip on the 20th to Florida , after that I see a longer road trip in my near future.. always wanted to go across the country in a car...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Dude,

I would seriously delete this thead if I were you..Just in case something does actually happen to the kid, guess who will be the #1 suspect...

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Aug 13 2004, 06:20 PM
Dude,

I would seriously delete this thead if I were you..Just in case something does actually happen to the kid, guess who will be the #1 suspect...

Im guessing ... me ?
This thread was made so noone else falls for this A-hole's bs , dont want people loosing couple of K's like I did

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
f*** the system... noone can help me... Im going to the civil court on tuesday and sueing this guy... Im not gonna let him get away with it... and if that doesnt help $400 round trip to cali..

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by LBSOHK@Sep 5 2004, 03:11 PM
he sounds like a punk on the phone too... still claiming that he sent my wheels  .. imagine those on my SS , 

Has he offered any proof of shipment? It's bad business to ship something so expensive without getting some sort of receipt.

And yeah, those would look sick!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Haha. Did you expect you to accept them at face value and not actually try to track the packages? LOL

Alex -->
<-- you</span>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts