Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware of this guy , he is under investigation ( NYPD , Irvine PD , and IFCC and soon Post Office )
I've sent this guy a certified check for Work Equip Wheels almost 2 months ago , still dont have them , different story - every few days..
Please do yourself a favor and remeber his name.
Guy is stupid since he gave me his correct address and it wasnt hard to find him
.. Im planning to visit him soon , just to smack him around

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
"....Just wait till you Father gets home..."

& that's why sammy don't deal wit strangers...(I got enough trouble wit da famly)

:goodtimes: Good luck getting your $$ back. If he heads north, lemme know...I have a fast car, guns, & live by the freeway.

sincerely,

Collections Dept.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kind of difficult to deal with him, he's in Cali , im in New York , but Im not letting my money go like that...
we shall meet soon mofo..

I didnt want to abuse his mom , she seems like a nice lady , and I dont think shes on the scam... plus theres a language barrier with her..
eh...
Im going on a road trip on the 20th to Florida , after that I see a longer road trip in my near future.. always wanted to go across the country in a car...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Dude,

I would seriously delete this thead if I were you..Just in case something does actually happen to the kid, guess who will be the #1 suspect...

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Aug 13 2004, 06:20 PM
Dude,

I would seriously delete this thead if I were you..Just in case something does actually happen to the kid, guess who will be the #1 suspect...

Im guessing ... me ?
This thread was made so noone else falls for this A-hole's bs , dont want people loosing couple of K's like I did

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by LBSOHK@Sep 5 2004, 03:11 PM
he sounds like a punk on the phone too... still claiming that he sent my wheels  .. imagine those on my SS , 

Has he offered any proof of shipment? It's bad business to ship something so expensive without getting some sort of receipt.

And yeah, those would look sick!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Haha. Did you expect you to accept them at face value and not actually try to track the packages? LOL

Alex -->
<-- you</span>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts