Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyon have any experience with either of these products? The KuramaZ version is sold through Performance Nissan

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Mine's in the shop getting painted and installed as we speak! :biggrin:

I'll let you know how fitment is. I bought it from Gruppe-S a couple of months ago after I drove off the cliff. I'm really excited to see how it looks when I get it back! :lol:

Here are some pics of it:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine's in the shop getting painted and installed as we speak! :biggrin:
I'll let you know how fitment is. I bought it from Gruppe-S a couple of months ago after I drove off the cliff. I'm really excited to see how it looks when I get it back! :lol:

Do you have a web address or phone # for Gruppe-S? What is their price for the bumper?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
$499 + $75 shipping

www.gruppe-s.com

General Sales Inquiries (24/7): [email protected]

Order Status Inquiries (24/7): [email protected]

Phone (M-F 10-6 PST): (510) 783-5300

Fax (24/7): (510) 783-4300

Ask them when they can ship it before you order though. Mine took a while to ship out. Since they ship Greyhound to save money, they waited until they got more orders for them to pick up. It ended up being 2 or 3 weeks before they even shipped out my bumper. :werd:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I was just looking at this thread the other day. I really like that front bumper. :drool:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
should have waited DM4 - we are about to do another local pickup group buy for these...we've done 2 so far and worked out great, with around $100 savings!

Opps wrong quote, let me try this again.... OHHHHHHH, now you tell me!!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
yeah, i posted up pics of these when they were first offered, just looks better seeing end results painted (those were just for showing fitment). this is one of the things i am doing once i return in August. But if i do this i am also thinking of protecting it alot better than the stock one was. i have heard there is a clearbra pattern for the NISMO style front ends. if anyone heard this also or knows something just let me know.

·
Registered
92 Posts
****..those look pretty good! Im thinkin of taking off my greddy lip and buying one of those front bumper!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I put mine on last weekend. Drove over to Gruppe-S & picked it up, saved shipping, paid tax.

I like the looks fine. Fitment is good, I wouldn't say 'excellent', per se...had to drill the hoes for underneath...No sags, tho...

There's already a CS in this thread. Mine looks just like dat.

Painted it in the garage, so we have a doghair to wet sand out, once the clear has set up.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I put mine on last weekend. Drove over to Gruppe-S & picked it up, saved shipping, paid tax.

I like the looks fine. Fitment is good, I wouldn't say 'excellent', per se...had to drill the hoes for underneath...No sags, tho...

There's already a CS in this thread. Mine looks just like dat.

Painted it in the garage, so we have a doghair to wet sand out, once the clear has set up.
Do you have a grille yet? Where did you get it from?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I went a couple of places looking for a sheet of expanded mesh...I was just gonna shoot it semigloss black & screw it into the back of the bumper (it has bosses for this). I need to go to a metal shop, as **** Depot & Orchturd carry only precut sheets, none long enough to cover.

I'll do the mesh when I find it...not too worried about it now. Or maybe I'll make a billett one...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.