Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have the aerosync bumper, I'm curious how the quality is? Is it GOOD urethane...I mean, EXACTLY like stock? Cause I've had some good urethane bumpers and some BAD ones. ...I presume fitment is decent?
Thanks for the help,
-Willy-

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I've always thought it looked good and fit well. I know Buddy has or had one.

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
QUOTE (willy @ Mar 11 2010, 04:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=593284
I know some of you have the aerosync bumper, I'm curious how the quality is? Is it GOOD urethane...I mean, EXACTLY like stock? Cause I've had some good urethane bumpers and some BAD ones. ...I presume fitment is decent?
Thanks for the help,
-Willy-
There are 2 guys on the bamagz.com website that run the Aerosync. Buddy has had one for a few years and Eric also has one. they both speak highly of it. If you look at motorsportauto.com you will find several poly bumpers.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (SERX93 @ Mar 11 2010, 05:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=593287
There are 2 guys on the bamagz.com website that run the Aerosync. Buddy has had one for a few years and Eric also has one. they both speak highly of it. If you look at motorsportauto.com you will find several poly bumpers.
hmmm I have only seen 2 urethane aftermarket bumpers...one of them I had, the other is aerosync. I welcome any others that people find, I HATE FRP.

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts