Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you all think of the mix match kit? I wanted a kit that blended with the original body lines and one that would work with the oem bumpers. Also, one that was not too low.

More pics to follow with Hyper Black Do-Luck Double Six & Blue StopTech brakes

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you have any pics of the Kenwood installed? I am going to put the Excelon as well and just wondered what it looks like hooked up...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks hot! Can't wait to see it when you get the Double Six's on. Those are the exact rims that I am wanting to get. I think that 18's are perfect for the Z, just need that extra width. Have any idea on a time frame for the rims? Keep us posted.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Lookin' good man. Will look insanely good with the Do-Luck wheels...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Looking at the pics, I don't have much if anything positive to say. If you are happy with it, then read no further. If you want to read some constructive critism, then read on:

Doesn't flow at all. The front is too wavey/busy and would look better without the grille IMO. The sides add too much to the car. They take away from the flow as they bulge outward and incorporate, not only another body line to mix, but also a 'step'. The rear is OK, but IMO, is the weekest part of the Wald kit. It doesn't match/flow with the reast of the car. Definitely could have done better.

to end with a positive note, I do like the double-six wheels and look forward to seeing pics of the car with them on it. They may tie things together for the better- who knows (keeping an open mind)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I am happy with the mix

Although, I am leaning towards the removal of the grille - just got to get the time to remove the front bumper to get to the clips for the grille.

re: Double Six - ORDERED ON MAY 10TH from IntensePower (16 weeks ago). Do-Luck USA replied on 8/29 - that it should be anyday now. But I heard that one on 8/1. Since 8/1, I got my ECU reflashed and slapped on some blue stoptech fr. brakes.

KillerZ: sorry no pics of the HU- do a search and I'm sure you'll find several pics -

Zivman: IMO - I think the Wald rear is the best looking piece of the Wald kit. I want to get the sides but saw from pics you posted in the past, I did not feel comfortable with the clearance to the ground.

Happy Labor day weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts