Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS - better I take a portable with me!

Must have tied some genius up for some time working out how to make it so complicated! Bloody idiotic if you ask me!

I'm a bit of a fiddler with hi-fi - and must say that I was more than disappointed with the "noisy" bose system.

In my experience, even a shite-house (boys and girls in together and having a hessian door) amplifier can sound 1000% better or different with different and quality speakers.

But I'll be buggered if i'm gonna rip the whole guts of the car out to change the speakers! Why a simple screw-in cover wouldn't suffice escapes me! (Probably didn't want us to see the shite stuff supplied!)

l/c to the brand name deliberate.

Fuggen!

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
It's not that difficult Frosty. I reckon it took about 45 minutes for me to change out my rear speakers

·
Registered
406 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
FROST< Why change the speakers? Head unit? sub-woofer?
Just listen to the wonderful music that comes from the front, and exits to the rear......VAAAARRRROOOOOOOM!!!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEAH - lo-fi middle renge ****.

Even Bose have acknowledged the fact. If you need, I can post some of their stuff.

I've got a Ford Exploder with better (accurate) sound than the Z !

It's just harsh crap.

FRIZZLE

·
Registered
785 Posts
Frosty,
I was talking about the engine and exhaust note..... Call me crazy, but I never listen to the radio/cd's. The car just makes too sweet a sound!!!
especially at WOT....Who wants to listen to Casey Donovan anyway....tehehehehehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts