Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a code on this... looks like I have to replace the entire pedal... is this right? Anyone done have experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t remember the code, but started with a flutter in the engine & then a loss of power/ acceleration, service engine soon, tcs & slip light.
I can turn it off and restart after a few seconds and it’ll do okay for a few miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Without confirming the code, there's no way to know. Could be anything from a bad CPS to a ACPS. Can't you just check it again, or did you have a car parts vendor pull it?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Having the code read without taking the time to understand what the diagnostic code means is a bit like being sick and only understanding part of the cure. Nissan usually includes a diagnostic path with most codes, but if you don't recall the code itself, you are back to guessing.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
P2135 could mean several things: one or both throttle position sensors are defective. The accelerator pedal position sensor is defective. Lastly, there's a fault in a circuit of the throttle position sensor circuit or the accelerator pedal position sensor circuit. This fault could be an open short, corroded wiring, or poor connection.

Don't throw parts at your car. If you can't properly diagnose which one of these possibilities are the cause, it's time to get a pro involved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts