Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ever since I bought my Z the ac has had an issue. If I move the dial to 60, I get full coolness. If I move the dial ANYWHERE else other than 60, full heat.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,584 Posts
It sounds like the A/C works, so I'd suspect it's a problem with the HVAC control unit in your car. Probably the easiest solution is have an experienced Nissan tech analyze the fault, but if you've gotta do it yourself, you'll need to replace either the dial or the white control box behind the waterfall IP.

·
Super Moderator
1,584 Posts
My AC is only blowing hot air. What should I do?
First, you should start a new thread asking for help on your a/c issue. Things to include in your new thread are what Z model, year and mileage you have. Also, when did this problem first begin? Or did you buy the car with no a/c? Have you done any troubleshooting (checking for codes, manually inspecting, etc.) yourself, or has a pro tried to diagnose it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If your AC is blowing only hot air, then it seems that it's not working at all. There are a lot of reasons why this could happen. It might be a small defect which can be fixed easily, or something more serious and without an expert you can't do anything. I could recommend you to visit an aircon servicing, as it's SoCool. They are doing their job on a next level, always helped me when I got any AC problem. I am sure that they will find a way how to fix your problem and your AC will blow not only hot air.

·
Registered
1 Posts
At the moment, my car constantly has problems with the operation of the air conditioner. Significantly I am beginning to get mad at this moment because of the approaching summer and the insane heat. The car has a fault monitoring system, and I do not know why, but the system shows that my air conditioner is not working, although the air conditioner is working. I can't adjust the temperature mode when I start it, as an error is issued, but the air conditioner operates in heat mode. I do not know what this is related to, and I am looking for a company to repair air conditioners in the car. So far, I have only found a company that repairs air conditioners, airconservicingsingapore.com and I hope they can help me with this issue because they have great reviews and reputation!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts