Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello need help identifying ABS Code C1105
“rear right Sensor 2” checked out both rear ABS wheel sensor they show up as “rear left/right sensor 1” so which one is “rear right sensor 2”
A

·
Super Moderator
1,736 Posts
What is the front tire size? You may have exceeded the 5% rolling diameter difference between F & R.

·
Super Moderator
1,736 Posts
A 225/50-18 is 26.86" in diameter. The rear tire 265/45-18 is 27.4". Those are some strange tire sizes for a Z34, but are these for snow tires?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A 225/50-18 is 26.86" in diameter. The rear tire 265/45-18 is 27.4". Those are some strange tire sizes for a Z34, but are these for snow tires?
I did used them for my trip up to Seattle Washington and after that I got the ABS issues going .

·
Super Moderator
1,736 Posts
I'd speculate that the change to those odd sized tires has thrown off your wheel speed sensor system. What was the rationale for changing them for a trip to Seattle?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd speculate that the change to those odd sized tires has thrown off your wheel speed sensor system. What was the rationale for changing them for a trip to Seattle?
i had more life on those tires for my trip . I replaced the right tone ring “sensor rotor “. And code never show up again . Got info from carmanuals2.com for future codes . Thank you again for your time replying .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts