Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time it was my '04 Audi S4. A moron with no insurance and no drivers license made a left turn on a red light and T-boned me. I have two witnesses that it was the moron's fault. The cops gave him a ticket and impounded his beat up old Chevy pick-up. Fortunately, I have uninsured motorists coveage.

I have only one injury. I broke the metacarpal bone in my left hand. I am otherwise ok, but I will be in a cast for 4 weeks and can't drive the 6MT in my Z. I rented a Nissan Murano w/ 5AT to drive until the cast comes off.

I am going to have to miss 3 planned racetrack days, including my first trip to Laguna Seca. I could kill that moron . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic 2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pic 3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pic 4

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pic 5 glass everywhere. the drivers door window shattered

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
last pic. when i got to the hospital, i found shards of glass in my POCKETS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kind words to all of you. I have a lump the size of a golf ball on the back of my left hand, but no other injuries.

I am sitting here posting, fuming, taking the vicodin the Dr. prescribed and chasin' it with vodka. Feelin' no pain. LOL

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have had an incredible run of bad luck in both cars the past year.

No point in suing. I am pretty sure he is judgment proof (has no money).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident. Make me an offer on the moron's head...hehe. Glad you're okay for the most part. I would still go to the races as a form of healing therapy. That, and you might get a lot of sympathy from the ladies!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am going to the first 350Z Challenge event at Willow Springs Raceway on June 4, even though I can't drive.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Oh, I would love to be there. Take lots of pics!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts