Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My next mod is going to be a plenum spacer. I'm wanting to get the aam angled spacer and was wondering for those that have it, what is a good price? The website says $249. Can they be had for less than that? Tried to do a search for past group buys but didn't have any luck. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I walked into the shop and bought it for $249. I could have waited for a group buy, but even at full price its still over hundred less the a plenum replacement from Kinetix or Crawford.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
$249's the best you are going to see. They probably won't be doing anymore group buys, they already had two and on the second one it was for their summer hp drive (so it wasn't just for the plenum spacer).

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 12 2005, 02:04 PM
so is it worth it if you are staying NA?
[snapback]130688[/snapback]​

IMHO , yes.

It completes intake and exhaust mods.. which IMHO should be done before any cylinder head work.

It corrects the un-balanced plenum. Trims things up to flow more equally.

My next mods are going to be clutch / fw (prob. tilton) and the 3.917 gearing. Should wrap things up nicely. :)

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I still haven't pulled the trigger on a plenum yet, and I keep looking back at the spacers and thinking more about them. They seem to have comprable gains for less $.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts