Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I haven't seen any information on generic gauge installs for the A-pillar. Specifically, can someone post a link to or information on installing a basic 2 or 3 A pillar pod to include wiring connections and routing in the easiest manner? For example, where to run the wiring for easy 12VDC access, where to run wires on commonly used gauges (air/fuel, boost, etc). I'm not asking for anything in-depth...I know the gauges all come with install instructions- I am just looking for people who have experience with the A Pillar installs and maybe can help me in wiring stuff without blowing up my Z. :newbie: I am pretty dangerous around any electrical wires.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I plan on running my power wires from the battery directly. I would be careful about using any wires from the fuse panel.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is probably what I will do also, what is the best way to gain access thru the firewall? Is there an existing hole or area where you can run the wires through, or are you drilling one? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did you ever find a good place to go through the firewall or an install how-to for gauges?

Any help would be appreciated...off to google to look up how-to for this task for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts