Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MODS: I wasn't quite sure where to post this so I am sorry if its in the wrong section.

Here are a few of the parts I have laying around waiting for my car to get back from VRT... :irock:

Seibon TS Carbon Fiber Hood...

Corbeau Seats FX1 Pro (16lbs!)

Odyseey PC 680 Lightweight Battery (15.8lbs!)

Nismo LMGT4 Wheels Powdercoated Flat Black

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Props for representing on the track.....& nice buncha partz.
Thanks lionkiller! Another pic....

The tires on the right are the ones I will be running on the rear of my Z. Both tires are 315/30/18, the one on the left is a Michellin Pilot Sport Cup and the one on the right is a Nitto NT01. I don't know why the Nitto is bigger, but I also don't care since it still doesn't rub!

Because I know this question is coming...wheels are an 18" x 9.5" Nismo LMGT4 +30 offset. And yes that is a bit wide for a 9.5" rim, but it still works. This same setup has been run on the track by VRT for quite some time, but with the Sport Cup tire instead of the NT01.

Picture courtesy of Eagle1 at FreshAlloy.com

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what performance mods are you getting @ VRT?

those tires are HUGE!!!
Oh I am getting a whole bunch of stuff done by them. Here are the main things...

JWT Twin Turbo Kit
Built Motor
Nismo LSD
JWT Clutch/Flywheel
AP Racing Big Brake Kit

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The new brakes!

AP Racing 3700 Big Brake Kit - 14.25" 6-Piston Front, 13" 4-Piston Rear

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

You're going to have a TON of power! :bow: :bow:

:yourock:
Haha thanks. Dyno sheets along with a full write up of the whole process are coming soon!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Hey, congrats on your new Ferrari.. uhh, I mean, 350z.. lol Theres nothin better than having a supercar for a fraction of the cost - and still looking good driving around in it!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, congrats on your new Ferrari.. uhh, I mean, 350z.. lol Theres nothin better than having a supercar for a fraction of the cost - and still looking good driving around in it!
Hahaha, thanks! Although, hot blondes love Ferraris and I don't think a hot blonde would like a gutted 350Z with a roll bar, racing seats, and 5-point harnesses lol. Plus there is no more vanity mirror.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts