Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a 2005 Nissan 350Z, the problem is with the AC. The AC only blows out while I'm driving fast, on the highway so I can shampoo AC will blow out but I don't have controls over the speed of the fam. If I'm driving through the city idle at a stop light the AC does not blow??

what I'm thinking about is that maybe the AC blower motor is no good in the only reason why the AC doesn't blow while I'm on the highway is because of the ear pushing the AC fan and that way it gets a little ear inside my car.

Please give me a hint give me some directions to go I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Eli

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Surprised your BCM system doesn't have a code held in memory. What type of code reader are you using?

I'd also check the FSM and make sure the HVAC white control box is properly wired in and functioning before you start guessing at anything else.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was a service advisor at a Nissan dealership for 6 year's, when I first purchased the Z I had them Check for codes, and I did have code's, but nothing for the AC system

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Unless the a/c conked out before you checked for codes, there's a chance the diagnostic system didn't catch it. Since you're a past employee, do you still have contacts who can diagnose the problem for you? Do you know how to check the HVAC control box?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya, I still have friends working at the Nissan dealership. It's just funny that when I'm driving on the highway, the AC is coming out. I don't have any controls over it at all.

You can also hear my Fan's kick on too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hope that your car a/c works perfectly fine now.
If your car's AC isn't blowing air, it could be a problem with your car's fan. Another reason why your car AC fan is not working could be due to your cabin air filter. Cabin air filters serve as a filter to the outside air coming into your car to make sure it is clean and not filled with contaminants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts