Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sick isn’t even the word. This crazy 1750 hp Nissan 350Z is from Performance Motorsport and is reported to be the fastest 350Z on the planet with a 6.9 second quarter mile time.

click below

Fastest Z on the Planet! :irock:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Wow! Nice post Ayman!

I still don't think it qualifies as a 350z, honestly. It's about as far from a production Z as it gets, just the same basic body lines...sorta.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man i dont know, but thatis one sick car
it is not a beast, its not a monster, its more than that!

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha Friday!
You know the 1750hp is probably at the flywheel, giving it about only 1725hp at the wheel. Nice but without the air conditioning, power steering and power windows and audio system it's probably not worth the mods.

Seriously though, where can I get the intake manifold and can I still retain the strut bar?

A Hui Hou

PaulO

:rolf2:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Umm....I could be wrong and have been before. But to my knowledge they aren't even using the VQ35de motor anymore because they were having so many problems with it. Just what I heard tho could be wrong!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Umm....I could be wrong and have been before. But to my knowledge they aren't even using the VQ35de motor anymore because they were having so many problems with it. Just what I heard tho could be wrong!
it can be possible......

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Wow! Nice post Ayman!

I still don't think it qualifies as a 350z, honestly. It's about as far from a production Z as it gets, just the same basic body lines...sorta.
It is still using the physical block and heads that came with the 350Z when they purchased it. (they haven't had to upgrade the actual block, the aluminum is holding up pretty well i'd say)

This definitely qualifies more towards a 350Z than the one with an RB26DETT, IMO.

Sharif had a talk with the guys up at SEMA this week, they said everything on it is modified except the fact it is using the VQ35DE block and heads. The stock crank lasted up to around 1200-1400 RWHP though, suprisingly. :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
What is the big deal, for goodness' sake. I've got 1776 hp. (yawn)

However, I do have a HEMI. :irock: (Keith Black - look it up)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts