Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come One, come All!!!!! On September 24th, 2005, the ZCCO or Z Car Club of Ohio (if you didn't already know), will be hosting a Z Dyno Day at Raceline Tuning in Cincinnati Ohio.
The location is on Rt 747 Tri County. The phone: 513-870-0999. For more info visit http://www.racelinetuning.com/

The event will start around 9:30-10 and last until people stop showing up and decide to start leaving...

Food will be served at the event but bring your own chairs. Also bring any spare change or any money you can spare. We will have a donation bucket on site. All the money collected will be donated to a charity of choice which has not been determined yet.

Mike would also like to make this a Swap Meet, so bring anything that you want to sell or trade. So far the pulls are 3 for $50 (the price may decrease depending on how many cars are signed up.) See you there!!!

There is going to be trophies for the highest HP in each generation of Z car.

Sorry for the short notice to everyone but I forgot about this event and was just reminded about it so I thought I would throw it out to everyone in hopes of seeing lots and LOTS of sweet Z cars.....

I hope to see everyone out there....NismoZ33

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts