Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
The only thing is, if it was a commuter jet (like a Lier (sp.?) jet), what happened to the 130 people that are supposedly dead? It's a good video, but when the building collapsed it probably crushed what was left, but even then, you'd think they'd find SOMETHING!? Hmm, I don't know.

EDIT: The first pic from the security camera looks distorted. It is kind of strange they won't release the video from the highway and from the Sheraton Hotel.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by nissan350ztt@Sep 2 2004, 07:58 PM
The only thing is, if it was a commuter jet (like a Lier (sp.?) jet), what happened to the 130 people that are supposedly dead? It's a good video, but when the building collapsed it probably crushed what was left, but even then, you'd think they'd find SOMETHING!? Hmm, I don't know.

Yeah its kinda tough to know what to believe. Both sides have good points.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
First, I'd like to say whoever put the vid together has talent. Good work. It's hard nowadays to discern what's real or false on an internet vid with all the photochopping...

Second, I find it hard to believe that with so many witnesses to the incident, from bystanders to govt employees, the govt could shut those people up from spilling the beans about a Leer jet or missile hitting the Pentagon. DC is a tourist mecca. No one around had cameras? They did in NYC... Even the best of them couldn't keep everybody quiet, or react that quickly to confiscating videos. The FBI is not that good, and I would know.

Third, there were some discrepancies with the story in the vid. I thought I remembered seeing scarred earth from the impact when it first happened. I also remember that the fire took days to completely die out. The vid also mentioned a section crumbling 20 minutes after the impact. What was their point? The towers took about that time or longer before they collapsed from the impact and fire.

People with the time and tools can do just about anything and put a spin on it. Even the national media do it. With all the crap out there, I can only believe my own senses. But a good find, nonetheless. It was entertaining. However, I don't discount the fact that both sides have their good arguments.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
That's really interesting. I'm curious though? So, they claimed it was flight # so and so that crashed into the pentagon. What about the people that were on that flight? Wouldn't they come forward and say, "Hey, I was on that flight, and we never crashed." ? I mean, if it wasn't that flight and that plane, what happened to all those passengers and that aircraft? Maybe I missed something.

Not that the video isn't true... I'm just a Skeptik

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I think it was the airliner hit the Pentagon. How would you hide it otherwise?... That'd be a much larger conspiracy than I'm ready to credit this regime with...

What concerns me more is how the facts(?!) are manipulated after the fact...& don't forget to PUMP UP THE FEAR!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
They're speculating that there never was a flight 77 in some of the stuff. As much as I think the government is incapable of pulling a stunt like this, I am disturbed by the lack of wreckage that was found. If the plane really did slam through those 3 areas, creating a circular hole in the third wall, what came out of that wall? It certainly isn't a big enough hole for a 757 fuselage, but something must have punched through to create the hole. If that's not the case, I don't see how it would have been such a perfect circular opening.

Even with all of this evidence, why would the government stage an explosion in the pentagon? What do they have to gain from it, and what happened to the 130 people who supposedly died in the accident? It's all very curious.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by LBSOHK@Sep 3 2004, 12:29 PM
Jesus , I really hope that this video is a total BS and there was no conspiracy...

Yeah its some weird crazy ****

1 - 14 of 14 Posts