Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first of all I don't normally do this on the highway, BUT this guy had it coming to him trying to be all pimp and stuff, and there was a good loooooooong gap in traffic so this is why I took opportunity! :shiftdrive:

So today I was coming into work, slooooooooooooooow idiots in front of me, I am coming up on the next "pack" (doing ~75 mph in the fast lane) and this white carrera pulls out infront of me to pass a truck, looks just like this but w/ one of those big ass whale tails on it...........

80's something 911 Carrera. He's doing 69 mph to pass the truck, and takes FOREVER. So he pulls back over to the slow lane (where his sorry ass should be). I speed up again to ~75-78 mph to pass him, and am looking for him in my side mirror cause in like 2 miles my exit comes up and I should get into the right lane. Well for a second there I couldn't see him..........I am now going 85.........and I see him BESIDE me..........guess he has a little "hoo hoo dilly" cause he couldn't handle a girl passing him in his tired old 25 year old porsche. I FLOOR IT (got up to at least 120 :OMG: that's as high as it got before I couldn't look anymore, twisties and jersey barriers on either side :shiftdrive: )...............I pull ahead by about a car length on him.........he never got his nose past mine...........then there is a car in the slow lane :nana: cause I am still in fast lane :nana: He has to pull behind me, so after i pass the slow car I put blinker on and move over to slow lane cause my exit is coming up, and we are approching traffic, big semi in the lane I needed to be in, he WAS coming over behind me, BUT as I pull over behind the semi (play it safe cause there are now other cars around), he goes WEAVING around three cars and the semi and pulls.....well......screeches in FRONT of the truck to get off at the next exit (same exit I was getting off at). OMG :ricerflybyinaporsche: Wow you are COOL DUDE!!!!!!
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/smilies/kekekegay.gif');}" />

·
Registered
853 Posts
Awsome babe!!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lmfao: I think you schooled him. Long gone are the days when male drivers think there are no females out there that know how to drive. Play it safe, ladies!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Judging by DiRN's last contribution to the funny pics thread I think you're wrong. Good kill though!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jul 26 2005, 11:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-cedusett
@Jul 26 2005, 05:14 PM
Judging by DiRN's last contribution to the funny pics thread I think you're wrong. Good kill though!
[snapback]137625[/snapback]​

who is wrong about what? what does this have to do about my experience?
[snapback]137786[/snapback]​

I think he was referring to my comment about female drivers. :lol: :goodtimes:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Exactly. No harm meant Teri. Guys with porsche's have always come across as snobby to me. I'd love the opportunity to do the exact same thing to that jerk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts